Camper Porch

Thread: Camper Porch

Camper Porch

Just finished up a back-deck for a Fellow P&S member....he asked if I'd post 'em up for him! Gave him alittle undermount storage area on top of the deck and rod-holders.....

Git'r done!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

undermount storage looks nice!

nice deck mike.love mine.best thing done to camper so far.no more sand tracked into camper.i like the storage space.great place to keep fire wood,etc.

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Sweet, nice job.

Wow, a back porch with a basement!

Nice work Mike!

Thanks guys for the "props"!!! I"m certain they'll be happy with their "new" porch!!!

Git'r done!!!

Pauky Guest
    Impressive! If I ever get a truck/camper deal like that, I'll give ya some business.

As always The Master has done another sweeeeeeeeet job.

Love the underside storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    As always The Master has done another sweeeeeeeeet job.

Love the underside storage.

Thanks Shooter...means alot coming from ya!!!

Git'r done!!!

Bud if we keep this up they will not be impressed when we do a normal job anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Bud if we keep this up they will not be impressed when we do a normal job anymore
    LOL!!! You guys have takin' it to the next level I mean to tell ya with your rack!!! I'll keep it at the level I've got it at for now......Ya'll will be doing Jacuzzi's and what not in pick-upbeds before it's over.......

Git'r done!!!

decked me again

Mike,

Every time you put something else out there I'm just floored with your designs and crafstmanship. These units look like they will definitely keep the sand out and they are sharp to look at too.

Excellent my brother! Your creations are one-of-a-kind and your reputation is growing down here in the South.

Stay in touch!

Quote Originally Posted by sandcruiser View Post
    Mike,

Every time you put something else out there I'm just floored with your designs and crafstmanship. These units look like they will definitely keep the sand out and they are sharp to look at too.

Excellent my brother! Your creations are one-of-a-kind and your reputation is growing down here in the South.

Stay in touch!
    Thanks Bro!!! Ya humble me!!!

I'll be comin' down to see ya'll soon for the Cobes....leave the light on for me!!!

Git'r done!!!

Hey Michael, Thanks again for a nice job. Our family just got back from a t/c rally and got alot of nice comments about our rig. This is our third rack that we have had built(2-aluminum and 1-steel) and it is by far the nicest and the biggest that we have had and it sure does hold a bunch of stuff, along with being very practical. Sure was nice working with Michael who didn't mind making something different. Our family loves the new rack. Heading to Assateague in 2 wks. to use it in the sand. Thanks also for those small jobs; like, making the foglight and sandspike brackets for under the front rack out of aluminum AND extending all 4 of the camper legs AND for making some brackets for the bottom of the rear camper legs both out of steel. Hope I didn't forget anything. Oh, yea; the indoor/outdoor carpet for the center of the rear rack not in the picture(nice add-on). pelican man

Your more than welcome! I thank you!!! Glad you and the family enjoyed it and hope it continues to serve ya well!!!

Keep me posted!!!

Thanks!
    Michael

camper porch, I would like a quote on the camper porch you have pictured.

Quote Originally Posted by STRIPASAURUS View Post
    Just finished up a back-deck for a Fellow P&S member....he asked if I'd post 'em up for him! Gave him alittle undermount storage area on top of the deck and rod-holders.....

Git'r done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paul parks View Post
    Sent ya a PM.....

Get it???

Hey... Just browsing the internet and looking for a camper porch alot like this. Would love to get something like this. You build them?

On the back of my motorhome, I have two "triangular" steel bar shaped like a V extending down to help with departure angle at ramps/curbs/etc.....wonder if it may protect your beautiful work by adding a few of these to the bottom? I know everytime I get on the Ocracoke ferry mine drags a few times depending upon how level the ramp access is at the moment. Just an FYI.......unless of course the back porch is always in the raised position when driving from ramp to ramp. Great looking work!

Some nice work there. Anyone would be proud of that.