Gear: Power Pro Superslick 8 vs Suffix 832 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Power Pro Superslick 8 vs Suffix 832

CYT- thanks for the tip, I usually check the internet when I don't have a good coupon, haven't looked at eBay though. Next time. Didn't want you to burn the spot, just making sure things didn't change tremendously on the susky in the 48 hours since i fished it

Jerry-how'd you do on white perch? I heard people were piling them up near the mouth of deer creek

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Slow on the WP, but had maybe 18 or so between the two of us with a couple of nice ones. Reports are it is getting better. I think it is a little early for them to be at the mouth of Deer Creek but stranger things have happened. I am taking my neighbor up on Tuesday.

Good luck jerry. I might give it a try tomorrow. I was planning on going to sandy point but from what I've heard the conditions just aren't right for the rockfish right now. And I'd rather stay local and mess with some white perch than make the drive. I'll wait until it's a little warmer and there's more stuff to catch down there

Daiwa j-braid 8. They also have a 4 carrier braid if you're on a budget that's not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajv5148 View Post
    Good luck jerry. I might give it a try tomorrow. I was planning on going to sandy point but from what I've heard the conditions just aren't right for the rockfish right now. And I'd rather stay local and mess with some white perch than make the drive. I'll wait until it's a little warmer and there's more stuff to catch down there
    Good luck if you go. I have not heard of any WP being caught from shore but there may be some available out in front of the Lapidum landing. I doubt they are up around the old mill yet. I will be up river looking for shad tomorrow so if the perch are there, I will probably find them. I'll update tomorrow evening.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12