Draft reply dissappears

Thread: Draft reply dissappears

Draft reply dissappears

So this has happened more than once. Im typing a long reply. I want to re-read my reply from top down before submitting the post. I swipe my thumb up to the top or bottom of the text box and all of a sudden the page dissapears along with everything i typed and cannot get it back. It reverts me back into the thread i was replying to.

Sounds like your using a mobile device. What are you using? Iphone, Android, other? Also what browser are you using.

Kevin

You guys should know exactly what device and browser Im using by now because you ask me every time I have a problem. Of course Im on a mobile. Im not gonna swipe my thumb on my desktop PC monitor.

Iphone 6
    Safari

4. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

The Draft function is a third party plugin and as such is not presently supported by the mobile product, drafts can presently only be stored in desktop view.

Kyle

Im not trying to store anything. Im trying to type a reply to a thread and while typing in the text box, with a slip of the thumb I get booted back to the thread I was replying to and everything I typed is gone.
    Last edited by 1BadF350; 02-17-2017 at 08:55 AM.

i thought you'd get this warning if you select something out of the text box?

I'm on an android.

Lee

Im not selecting anything outside of the text box. Re-read my first post.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadF350 View Post
    Im not selecting anything outside of the text box. Re-read my first post.
    No you're not, how ever if you are trying to scroll through your own post content and pull to far it can trip a browser's drag to refresh function, which should still give you an alert that you're navigating away unless something is turned off in your browser's settings. Regardless, unless the site is still loading at the time that you're writing your post it shouldn't reload of its own volition.

Kyle